Clinton blame fest, Clinton tour, Democrat party, Hillary Clinton, Hillary let down by Democrat party, Peter Brookes cartoonist, Putin and Clinton, The russians and 2016 US Election, US Elections, US Politics, Who Clinton blames for losing the race
The cartoon above is by the wonderful Peter Brookes from the Times.
The Clinton 2017 Sour Grapes Loser Tour continues unabashed, certainly with no sense of shame. Hillary Clinton’s snotfest rolls round the country with the latest bout of introspective self-pity being gushed out at the audience of Recode’s CodeCon conference at Ranchos Palos Verdes, California. Here she treated everyone to a list of all the reasons why Hillary Rodham Clinton did not win the 2016 Presidential race.
So far those include:
- The FBI Sticking their bloody noses in where they are not wanted.
- James Comey, then FBI director. Doing his job they say. Hah don’t fool me with that old one.
- The Russians. A Thousand Russian agents! She knew! She had counted them. All whilst they crawled up the walls of the DNP. Really, honest, they were there. They were there in the middle of the night crawling along the ceilings……and led by Trump in a Ninja suit and a cat-like grin. They had messages did she mention that? Yes they did. And how did they know what messages to deliver?”. “Who told them? Who were they colluding with?”
- Vladimir Putin. Skulking in the shadows. I never trusted him.
- ‘Anti-American forces’ I don’t have their names but I know they were there. That nasty Mr Putin was putting them up to it.
- Low information voters. Hillbillys, hicks, trailer park trash, and ah that must also be some of the deplorables? They were too stupid to see how well thought out her policies were. Intellectuals too they were as bad, being too damn clever by half.
- Everyone who assumed she’d win. So, people thought it was a done deal and stayed home.
- Everyone who said she was a dead loss. So, people thought it was a done deal and stayed home.
- Bad polling numbers. Again here was another clear example of where Hillary had been let down by others.
- Obama for winning two terms. By winning so often Obama had made it difficult for a third Democrat term and so Obama should have stood down last time to let our Hills have her rightful place in the sun.
- People wanting change. Did they not understand that what they really wanted was Hillary?
- Misogynists. Anyone who didn’t like her or could not bear that smug sanctimonious sense of entitlement.
- Suburban women. They were women, had no-one told them? They owed her!
- The New York Times I mean seriously? For covering the story about her own sloppy use of a server? The injustice. Vile. We just must do something about this press freedom nonsense.
- Television executives. Smug self satisfied. Probably went to a foreign college and drink imported wine.
- Russians again for hacking. By hacking, Hillary seemed to think they were able to sway voters in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. But not it seems in Virginia, Nevada, New Mexico or Colorado.
- Democrats for not making the right documentaries.
- Democrats for having poor research information. Again and again , she was let down by poor staff.
- Democrats for being poor, appallingly badly managed, virtually bankrupt, in a terrible mess. I mean did she have to do EVERYTHING herself?
- Democrats for not telling her about Wisconsin and Ohio. See hopeless staff above. And considering just how much of her own money, HER OWN MONEY she had needed to pour in
- Democrats for the appalling state the party machinery was in before she had to turn it around. Fools, Ingrates. Bastards the lot of them.
- Facebook No particular reason just FACEBOOK.
- The Electoral College. I mean why bother with that old thing when she won 3 million more votes. (Just let’s not go anywhere near the sheer size of dud votes on electoral rolls round the country. See my post here).
- Twitter. For laughing fit to burst and passing round unflattering photographs of Hills falling up flights of steps or passing out beside her car. No one must ever laugh at Hillary!
- Wikileaks. No one must ever tell the truth, or worse show the world the evidence of that truth.
- Fake news Actually, any news was pretty bad for Hillary’s death crash of a campaign.
- “Content farms” in Macedonia. Terrible this, a bunch of foreign student types making up silly stories to pass about on the news. Did they not realise IT WAS HER TURN. SHE WAS ENTITLED!
- Victim. Victim, victim, I am the victim she screeched.
- The Republican Party. Opposition! The very idea.
In truth she lost because she was laden down with decades of political baggage and she was lazy. She is right to the extent Trump never did win, the campaign was always Hillary’s to lose.
Next stop the rubber room.
Copyright David Macadam 2017